Friday, July 23, 2010

Swallowing A Live Mouse

Only Trash from Kaisersesch? The



Only a few days ago, I saw somewhere on TV the very popular fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld, which was in an interview the question is asked, what is special is his new muse 'Baptiste'. Not that me, the answer would have been particularly interested in content, for I am an imaginative observer and the master of Fuffiger attitude surprised with his answer. 'It is the total absence of any vulgarity, "said this and left me impressed.

Also impressed was I, albeit on a different level of use these days on the contributions of a user in a free forum, which celebrated the presence of perfect vulgarity in the absence of any behavior positively. This member, who is there under the pseudonym of 'futuristic' appeared anonymously believed, was certain standards, but I think that definitely is not on the short list, if Karl Lagerfeld once again a new muse would need ......

Just as I think about pondered, but how different are the demands of the people so jumped on the PC appeared as if by magic, the tab of the browser to order and the Judge of the VDH me. Actually, I had this open only because I am currently in rehearsals, dance to this order as part of a Eurythmieprüfung before Waldorf teachers, but somehow I stood in § 3 in the eye, which reads in part:

talent, expertise and personal integrity are the pillars of the breeding judicial office and thus form the core requirements of its owners as to its candidates. The full-time and full compliance with this requirement is essential ..... Judge have noted that they represent in relation to the exhibitors and the public the purebred dog breed club, the VDH and the FCI.

Well, I thought so, if I were the VDH, I might engage Baptiste, 'futuristic' I would have not only because of the more salacious than the name away from this office.

In this sense - keep reaching for that rainbow

0 comments:

Post a Comment