Monday, January 31, 2011

Oxygenating Mouthwash

St. James (99) - Pilgrims .... easier to make


I will once again take the opportunity to write something, now that even the great majority of certifications and exams are over. These two girls to a group of pilgrims left their luggage always with the Bus pre chicken. In the case of old people I understand somehow real:) How old were the now I think not ... but maybe they had ne knee injury and could not lift or heavy. I want them to make good, because that's what I intend to have change on me: namely, always rule and over again and to be too rigorous. As ye judge, ye shall be judged, says the Gospel. That does not mean that I can now express any criticism, but wants us to recall that we are the mercy, we need should be given to others can and should put in any criticism at least fairness. My way to be happy, not be offensive. And now it works quite well. I just ask time and again that the gospel only what is good, when trying to place it also. You will say that it is actually clear, but I must also say who you are is genuinely Christian life is, it sometimes does not occur. Unobtrusive eighth what I want is essentially justice, but also just love: Without one, the others exist only with difficulty. Lord, I'm not perfect so I should be cautious with what I say and put in my life so much, I think, to have understood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment