Friday, March 4, 2011

Free Driver For Manhattan Webcam 300

" Friday Filler # 7 "






I had already written in my last contest post I'm looking for a test purchase at the food shop to find her

here, had advertised.


Today I have also received the confirmation for that I may participate as a tester.






Saymo was equally as friendly and gave me a discount code for my readers come to be if you want to also test the food shop but did not have a blog or not wurdet selected.

The discount code for you:

saymo-blogger (discount is 5%)



I do then browse to the same even after through the online store and am quite excited about the selection, prices and and and. :-)

course I'm going to continue to keep you updated with pictures and reports, and my order!
xoxo
Sibylle

0 comments:

Post a Comment