Friday, March 4, 2011

Period And Intercorse

resolution LitBlog poll and winner

I want you now know the results of my little poll and announce the winners. The most important point is there first:

first Price (Hannibal Rising and book bag of libri_x): Ela
second Price (Deathwhisper and book cover): Steffi
third Price (The sound of the time): Anette Svenja
And so I can not cheat, everybody has got a number (according to the order of comments) and then I have determined the winner by Random.org.

Congratulations! Please notify me via contact form or mail (charlene.otremba [at] web.de) with your address. Steffi, we would have to share your wishes with regard to the book jacket.
all others, I would again like to remind you that her book covers can also be happy to change places with me. Soon, once again, "discreet" models are coming :-)

was for me to evaluate it more exciting, however the answers.
Clearly, most people want to read lots of reviews and see no ads. In terms of reviews but were given different instructions. So should original books and genres (such as manuals and illustrated books) occur. It may also appear but sometimes a classic. Would also mentioned, the illustrations would be helpful.

I want draw directly from the survey for my site consequences.
The publishers I will ask what it looks like with photos of illustrations. Can I use something or can I draw from the press materials? In my mind, my posts are a lot nicer and more interesting fact. Even if the article to the small Nick, I noticed that. I felt like all the figures presented by image, because the drawings, the series still add value and are so loving.

I also read from time to time books covering various areas, I will review this in the future. So far, I had struggled a bit. Why do I know, however no more.

Ultimately I have to ask me more often made according to your opinion. Only then can there is a lively exchange. And just this survey has shown me how important it is for me now and then is to get feedback.

THANK YOU !!!!!

Greetings
Charlene

0 comments:

Post a Comment