Thursday, March 3, 2011

Woman's Out Of Control Hen Night

" The Food Shop Saymo ":" Contest Reminder "

Hallöchen dear ones,

I thought I'd let you know at the time current as it is me and my knee. :-)
As you know I had surgery in mid-November knee. More specifically, did not say I get a new ACL for me a tendon is removed, it was agreed wheels folded several times for a good grip. So the new ligament or secure the ligament replacement and I have been using a drill in my bones holes drilled around the new ligament using to attach clips.
As I said my surgery was in mid-November and now 3 1 / 2 months later it finally goes slow uphill. I must say the time after the surgery was really hard and I was in pain, the unbelievable and almost unbearable were but I survived habs.


I visit to be the physical therapy and had an electrode device for building muscle on my knees. 2-3 weeks since I train on my exercise bike my knee and now I have risen even a stepper that I can do more. Since Monday I can go jogging again and FINALLY I've missed completely. I have tried it but still not there I first do not want to go alone, but I'll do it next week with my friend.






The knee I can now bend very well again, unfortunately, still does not straighten and I have pain when I run long or sitting without a few exercises to do and then it may be that I run pretty crooked because I can hardly occur or there less can straighten.


If you want to see pictures Click to read more :-)
times here are some pictures that I've finally got recently from my doctor. This Bilderchen, however not for everyone because they are from my knee from surgery :-)







xoxo

Sibylle

0 comments:

Post a Comment