Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who Much Does Skiing Cost

"If I get a packet of"


I'll just not clear to her. It was never easy. But it gets worse the more time goes by. I hate them. Maybe not always, but 6 days a week. I'm sick. I'm told I get tired of claw. Yes I claw. What I claw? A boiled egg or sausage or a tea bag and of course I steal even if I use a bowl from the kitchen. It is their bowl. How do I do come to this stupid idea to use her dish? Or your favorite knife? I am so angry. That's not mouth. I live here. I am her daughter, but she sees me only as a rival. Does not matter what I do. I'm always the stupid. I'm the one that she can never make right. I am on that reviles. I am the fool they. I'm also stealing wherever. I'm the one who is always bad there. I'm the one to which it is always jealous. I'm the one who destroyed her life. I am so so tired.

I live at home, am currently unable to work should get support from my mother. Not applicable. I currently have what little money and still I have to buy my own food and drinks. This is not normal right? If I did not buy anything, I would have bad luck. Food and drinks are overrated anyway. It also makes you not care for me debunk in public or in front of friends and me to finish.


Well, the best of a bad job. My picture describes it better than me. I always try to be strong in front of her but inside it hurts. It hurts. It rips me. When I'm alone, I'm thinking and I am just so very sad. Tears roll down my cheeks. I do not live here anymore. I want to get away. I want to get away from it. It is destroying me and break something. I will not even break completely. I wants a mother like Rory Gilmore or as my friend. One is interested in my life. One you listen to me and not yelling at me because I use their dish.

I hope I can soon track. I will not stay here. It was never easy with her, but it is getting worse. Yesterday, they made me shit together in full public view even though I could not help it. Today it is a Speziflasche their missing and of course I have them. Then she was now here in my room and sees my Geränke stupid cow and I had naturally here ne Spezi and she thinks it is their right, of course. It makes me mad. I am so angry. Now I have to give her my bottle, my drinking what I've bought, for which I borrowed money borrowed from my friend.

I really try to drink as little as possible during the week it well enough and I usually consuming therefore only 2-3Liter/5Tage. And I do not really eat much. Usually only a salad or bread with sausage and fruit since I use their kitchen should not. This is the kitchen after I've used it ever really clean as before.

I do not understand it. I just do not understand how to do so can be, how can we treat his daughter like that? Why they are not interested for me? It is simply too busy with themselves. There simply is no room for me ... but it hurts. Very painful!
I hope I find a job quickly and that the time until July / August goes by very quickly and I with my friend and new beginnings can pull together.



xoxo



Sibylle

EDIT: Now my grad dad wrote to me what's going on. This means that they sometimes made me pretty bad and over again blasphemed me, mainly because she is back as an angel and I'm back to -.- evil. And it makes me stupid again now on because she has not indicated what he said again! I just can not beat .... why I'm only as bad luck?



Is it asking too much to just to be happy times, longer than a weekend?



0 comments:

Post a Comment