Monday, March 7, 2011

Learn To Ski Rapidhsare

Sempé, for book lovers

Diogenes Verlag in a little book was published, containing Sempé drawings, in which the subject books related. In addition, in many cases a small appropriate award or a mini-history. It goes around several times read: people who want to impress a publisher for her work, but also little known artists and authors to emerge successful. I liked the selection of very good and the stories made me laugh more than once. And now when I leaf through it again to set a good example, I could immediately read the whole book.

following scene in which a writer sits at her publisher in the office, I particularly liked:

"centers in the second chapter, I suddenly realized that began Detach my characters and to lead a life of its own to me practically imposed upon what went so far as to tell me toward the end, from the fifth or sixth chapter, more or less massive hard-pressed, perhaps even quasi-forced to change by the publisher. "

Conclusion: If a special gift for a friend looking for books or himself, would just like to make a little pleasure should take up this book.



Hardcover Hardcover, 112 pages ISBN 978-3-257-02106-6

Published in November 2006
€ (D) 9.90 / CHF 17.90 * / € (A) 10.20 * Suggested Retail Price


link to the publisher's website

0 comments:

Post a Comment