Sunday, March 6, 2011

Indian Sharking Hidden Cam

"According to Sunday"





unt finally the weekend and that means my love is here and the best part is he is not only to Sunday but the next week because he has school holidays \u0026lt;3 I'm so happy! While my nightcap been lying dormant in the land of dreams I am still on the PC, listen fully turned on (with headphones) music and blogging! Tomorrow we will go to Freiburg and for him a suit ( and buy shirt, tie, shoes and belts) because he needs a new one. After all, he is soon as technicians and engineers is one not only in jeans and shirt around xD I have to say on it but I'm happy Suits are in fact available to him fantastic and I am happy with his advice to the search for \u0026lt;3 I just hope we find a good one. Now that we have almost 3:00 I have to slow the clock begging since I also want to be fit tomorrow. way, I'll run tomorrow on a date from my heart man which I am also very pleased! I wish you all a wonderful weekend. Do you have the plans already? xoxo Eure, Sibylle

0 comments:

Post a Comment