Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Abu Dhabi Home Waxing

Miniatures: Keep me updated about the Eucharist

Why did not it time to write much, but I found this miniature of me that I would not turn you withheld. I painted at the age of twelve and a half years, apologized for the flaw. I practiced at that time fracture, because I was very impressed by this scripture: in the broken but still lively and aesthetically. They are like people-it is probably why so I may fracture. You know, so just click to enlarge and then zoom in again-if you want.

Ps: As for the text of the miniature people, I have written, as the mouth of Communion kneeling and no question was more. So I nailed it not fixed. There are only the thoughts of a child who did not know that much, but read a lot and somehow something had to write. Some things are true, then, however much I would write this very differently. But it is a snapshot of my pilgrimage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment