Monday, February 7, 2011

One Piece > Luffy X Namix Robin Hot

A good piece attachments.

I must confess that I am sanguine. My problem is not enough to judge carefully and have to be patient. And I must confess also, I have the tendency to cabaret. So it can quickly be bold, I confess that openly and I am forever grateful for sensitive and outraged comments, but I always take very seriously. This eternal celibacy debate yesterday I was simply attracted to the death, on the ground because I hear it no more. Celibacy, women priests here since. For years-excuse-for centuries.

Can not the church? Is there really no urgency? When you hear about this debate not the real signs of the times? stiffened because you are not on something? Why should this be determined in terms of celibacy at a time over the life From the other and knows what it is soo much better for others? Why should the priests may marry, if those who demand it belong to a society that has passed since the 70s more and getting married in the de facto hardly married to? This is anachronistic. With all due respect: This is just simply boring and totally illogical. And even more it is: As if the ordinary priest any poor bottom Schlein, for the law one would have to fight. As for such a zoo animal in which one thinks that it ausstürbe if it can not multiply: We all know that the priesthood is not based on genetic inheritance, but on the individual appeal.

There is now a different generation, a serious, which is worn out from all the parties and all the turbulence produced by ever new age sex practices. We are truly over-namely tired hedonists hedonists and that's a not insignificant part ; my generation. In this there is the majority of the people of God or Jesus Christ or his ground crew - his body on earth - never have heard and if they do, at best such a diffuse and superficial knowledge influenced views of this very mysterious Body of Christ. Oh and there is on one side of a wise humble white father in Rome, which passes the baton of responsibility ranging from the Lord about Peter until today for next generation and on the other hand, a fundamental identity crisis in Europe. The belief seems to evaporate and we lose ourselves in detail. Like a gray veil, is spreading a cultural Alzheimer's disease, the extent of which I dare not be estimated. The memory of good old Europe asks. Back many often remain unaware seekers. Never before have so many pilgrims on the Camino to yourself I have never met so many so serious questioner. I must say that those 140 theologians are rather the manifestation of a symptom than the one would seriously upset about it . In my eyes it is a desperate attempt to try to change something. When I recently read Don Camillo, I found something like the following statement, which he did Pepone customers: "Just imagine, a father has a feverish child, and it makes him angry to see it as sick as he takes the thermometer. from his Mouth, throws it on the ground occurs on it .- Do you think the child is healed for that? "

These theologians seem to me to be just this father and it's the celibacy, they do worry. The fever, however, the they will not reduce this. The supposed problems will disappear, never to be merely different. But I guess that the priesthood connected with celibacy for the sake of the Kingdom in the ratio a problem-poor, very gracious and very promising devotion pass way of the Lord is and you would be foolish to just suddenly change something that the Bible is so very says anything negative.

I hope that my blog I describe a pensive pilgrim is justified. Although I would miss each of 140 theologian added like a kick in their Aller ass. But at this moment I look at Jesus-his legs are not, they are nailed because they love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment