Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lohri Invitationwordings

Santiago Olmos (100) - The last night




The pilgrims' hostels were all crowded in the last kilometers. We had reached the sports hall, which was closest to Santiago. washed once more in the simplest way-after all, were clean socks and co-wrote one last time to the travel diary and by the light of the flashlight exchanged addresses and completes. The next day involved five clock out of bed. I slept very deeply. My sleep had changed, and now I used every minute of the rest. Around us, snoring like a choir of hundreds of frogs. Our special friends who use and always drank the Camino for a kind of tour Ballermann slept peacefully. Somehow, I was incredulous Now that everything has a sense was over. On the one hand I wanted was fond of backpacking on the other hand, it once again a decent bed, and not always the same three pairs of dress socks. But now it went to the last kilometer. Kraus made my run for a short time after the first hour of our journey a little whimsies, but then it went, at nine a coffee break with Schokoladencrossant and a cappuccino. We wanted to stay in touch, we said to ourselves, and we knew that something not usually met. My goodness, I had this kind of-my-loving people all won. The atmosphere is made up of a mixture Looking forward, still to be in Santiago and from the sadness of having to leave these wonderful people again. I felt at that time then to go one big loop, perhaps even to Spain around-only to have time with them to spend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment