Monday, February 28, 2011

How Doyo Draw A Joker Logo

"Day 23 - The next plan you have coming up that you're really excited for"




stand after a long Oscar night now determine all winners. But we'll get only the same. :) I must say, Anne Hathaway and James Franco as moderators I was really terrific and they have mastered their task really super


The openning I found this. Year again totally awesome. For all those who could not see it, here you can see it:)
(unfortunately not in super quality and the "Mouse" annoying but you get and see everything)




The Outfits by Anne Hathaway in which she led us through the night I was all mad. Especially I liked the white and the last \u0026lt;3



But James Franco had a great dress on .. xD

And the Oscar goes to-ttt .

Best Film
: The King's Speech
Best Actor: Colin Firth in The King's Speech

Best Director:
The King's Speech

Best Actress:
Natalie Portman in Black Swan
Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo in The Fighter
Best Supporting Actor: Christian Bale in The Fighter
Production Design / Set Decoration:
Alice in Wonderland Cinematography: Inception
Best Animated Short Film:
The Lost Thing

Best Adapted Screenplay: The Social Network
Best Original Screenplay: The King's Speech

Best Foreign Film: In A Better World
Best Score: The Social Network Best Sound: Best Sound Editing:
Inception

Best Makeup: The Wolfman

Best Costume Design: Alice in Wonderland
Best Documentary Short Film: Strangers No More

Best Short Film God Of Love

Best Documentary: Inside Job

Best Special Effects: Inception
Best Editing: The Social Network
Best Film Song: Toy Story 3



The beautiful Natalie Portman \u0026lt;3







Christian Bale, Natalie Portman, Melissa Leo and Colin Firth
I'm so happy Natalie Portman for which she won an Oscar. She deserves it for their top-notch performance in the film Black Swan. I find it so great for many years, you know the movie "Where your heart beats? I can put it to you only to my heart \u0026lt;3
When they got handed an Oscar, she was just überwaltigt only. And they sooo had a super great speech. Simply adorable and totally sweet \u0026lt;3
here I find all the beautiful clothes \u0026lt;3 Especially the back view of dress 1
Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis
My personal taste is unfortunately not all so hot ^ ^
Melissa Leo, Mandy Moore and Florence Welch
likes of me this dress No. 2 best, the others are also nice:)

Gwyneth Paltrow, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Celine Dion
dress like me No one, even if it is something feathery xD
Hilary Swank and Marisa Tomei
Both dresses totaaal toll \u0026lt;3 (although I think the first time the Qutschfaktor not great) Jennifer Hudson and Busy Philipps





The first I simply find something else but all totally beautiful!
Jennifer Lawrence, Sandra Bullock and Anne Hathaway \u0026lt;3



like me none of this ... you?
Cate Blanchett, Nicole Kidman and Michelle Williams


both just wonderful, beautiful \u0026lt;3 Hailee Stainfeld and Halle Berry


Definitely dress Number 3! All other do not please me! :)
Camila Alves, Sharon Stone, Reese Witherspoon aaand


via xoxo
Now the Post is yes but quite long now, please excuse that!
Who of you has seen the Oscar ceremony?
your Sibylle


0 comments:

Post a Comment