Monday, February 14, 2011

Swollen Glandsalcohol

Loreal Lip Glow

it should from now (give February). I am a little worse, I have long searched for an alternative to Dior Lip Glow, not found. As soon as I saw him two weeks, discover I use this in a journal of Loreal. The Lip Glow by Dior is great, but also very expensive. Therefore, I am testing times like this is so. The 've found I:

A customized lip color to 100 percent unique individuality must now re-defined, because with the new UNIVERSAL GLOW LIP - Lipstick STUDIO SECRETS PROFESSIONAL L'Oreal presents an absolute innovation: For the first time it possible to generate only by the contact of the lips its own individual color. This universal shade is one hundred percent cut to the wearer, as the formula of the UNIVERSAL GLOW LIP reacts with the skin's pH and magic thanks integrated "smart pigments, a color shade which adapts each individual skin tone. For radiant lips that are unique! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment