Friday, February 25, 2011

Film Laure 1976 Online

"Friday Filler - # 6"


Hallöchen dear ones,
I limp slightly behind her with this post but I wanted you anyway still talking about my Valentine's Day. As the saying goes, looove late than never xD


Since Valentine's Day my love could not come himself, we just made up on Saturday last weekend that day.

morning we were beautiful breakfast in the Mezzo. What was really super super delicious.
course I recorded as food photography junkie, the super nice breakfast. Unfortunately, only with cell phone quality but still. \u0026lt;3
There are various breakfast dishes that look really all fantastic and also very tasty and if you come up close, sometimes you have to necessarily go there! :)
We had breakfast for two :-) I hope you've all been hungry now * g * the rest of the day we have spent sooo much cuddle and evening we cooked together and then made a romantic candlelight dinner out of it! My love me even a trifle given. And although I have a "flower" of him getting the niiiie faded just like our love \u0026lt;3 I found the spell to the card sooooo nice of him! * Hach * My friend has given me even then ine second card which I had to smile too much, but see for yourself exactly what he I wrote not tell, that's my secret, and indeed intended only for me \u0026lt;3 any case thank my Treasure for the great cards, great day and incredible for everything! as time goes by, it was already our common 6.ter Valentine's Day! * Inlove * xoxo
Sibylle

0 comments:

Post a Comment