Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Full Head Highlights Or Half Head

St. James (102) Monte Do Gozo



erant pedes nostri
cane made in atriis tuis Hierusalem ... And there we were standing in thy courts, O Jerusalem ...
It is this phrase from the happy-as-I-me-as-you-told--Psalm (I can not remember the numbers of stop-Laetatus Psalm) that came to mind when we are on the so-called Mountain of joy arrived. With NEM Kapellschen, an oversized Pope Memorial, exudes a rather peculiar charm, a hazy cloud cover and happy pilgrims still a day of joy. I could not wait to go further. For the cathedral I saw her still, even though yes the Monte do Gozo is usually the first point of view, I now had just seen a game, something happened which I had expected long ago in this hazy weather. We had our rain Throws . Tighten The second time in the mountains and on just the target stage. Man man. man. When we had officially reached on the outskirts of Santiago, I agreed to the Alleluia of Easter Lauds and the Laudate Psalms. My companion, none of them Catholic, did not find it strange. A very Easter mood was in me. So like you have to feel comfortable when entering Jerusalem as a pilgrim. I'm also a way of the Book of Revelation and the city of the Lamb, the new Jerusalem. The Easter feeling when entering the city, people from so many nations and the first time to feel an arrival of a pilgrimage, connect to a certain extent in a city of the Lamb, the one-I gave a little idea of what the revelation says. (For further reading Revelation 21)

0 comments:

Post a Comment