Sunday, February 27, 2011

Neonatal Advanced Life Support Pre Test

" According to ...." Sunday


Halli Hellooo dear ones,
I tell you I felt like today public enemy of all. I really thought at any moment I was arrested.


As some of you have noticed I got my purse stolen and its contents and now I was doing today new application and ID pictures . Let The pictures were so full application in order and it came out a great result but the card pictures ... puuhh! I had to look very seriously and just stand. Really thought I get the same in the hand is a plate bent to my name xD It must be so now for ID cards and driving licenses asemetrischen these images. Well the result I do not find Dolls will, I look just too bad ^ ^
After which I then had the images I'm almost to the town hall and have my new license and ID card requested. Expensive thing I will tell, only the pictures and then also the papers. Well what must be must be flat!

aufjedenfall I then came before me even more as the police had to * lol * after all leave for my new card to make Fingerbadrücke. 'm Curious how the total time it looks like on my card if I keep him in 2-3 weeks in my hands.
The result then of course I will show you \u0026lt;3


xoxo

Eure, Sibylle

0 comments:

Post a Comment